The Amsterdam Hostel
St Christopher’s at the Winston has to be your first culture stop in this over the top, Dutch city! Here you can upgrade to one of our 60 design hotel rooms - all decorated by local artists. You can choose from the gsus room, the exotic Absolute Danny room, and much more! All the rooms are completely unique and worth a look.
Amsterdam is one of the world’s best hangouts, where the old is seamlessly blended with the new. It's a city where radical squatter art installations hang off 17th century eaves, BMW’s give way to bicycles and triple strength, monk brewed beer - is sipped in minimalist cafés.
When you stay at the St Christopher’s Amsterdam Hostel not only are you in the most central city location, next to all of the best attractions, you also have access to our very own private beer garden, attached to the Belushi’s bar. Add to that a built in nightclub at the famous Winston Kingdom next door and you can’t go wrong.
Services and Facilities
- Free Continental Breakfast
- Clean fresh bed linen provided and beds made before arrival
- Travel and sightseeing tips at reception
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Free city walking tour
- 24-hour reception
- All night security staff and doormen
- Electronic key cards for hostel area
- Credit cards accepted
- Free lockers available in the rooms only: A padlock is required. These can be bought at reception
- Secure luggage storage with coin operated lockers available
- Travel towel purchase available at reception
- Beer garden
- Pool table
- 2-for-1 drink specials in the bar
- Guests receive a 25% discount on food in the bar
- Bar, restaurant and nightclub on-site
- 60 themed art rooms
- 130 hostel beds
- Female only dormitory available
General Hostel Info
- Check-in / check-out time
- 14.00 check-in, 11.00 check-out
- A valid passport is required for check-in
- Cash and most major bank cards are accepted.
- All dorms and private rooms are non-smoking. There are well ventilated smoking areas available in the bar and the beer garden.