From Prat Airport
- From Terminal 1 take Bus A1 – destination Plaça Catalunya.
- From Terminal 2 take Bus A2 – destination Plaça Catalunya.
- Buses leave every 10-minutes between 06:00 and 01:00.
- Outside of this period night bus N17 connects the airport to Plaça Catalunya.
- A single fare will cost approximately €6.
- The journey takes approximately 40-minutes.
- From the Plaça Catalunya bus stop, cross the plaza and walk along the Carrer de Bergara until you see St Christopher’s Inn on your right, just before Topshop.
From Girona Airport
- Take the Barcelona Bus operated by Sagales to the Barcelona Bus Station (Estacion del Norte). This bus journey will take approximately one-hour.
- Enter the Metro outside of the bus station and take the L1 red line in the direction of Hospital de Bellvitage.
- Get off the Metro at the Catalunya station and take the Ronda Universitat exit.
- After exiting turn back on yourself and walk down the Plaça Catalunya, with the plaza on your left.
- Take your first right onto Carrer de Bergara and walk until you see St Christopher’s Inn on your right, just before Topshop.
Travelling to Barcelona
- By Coach
- We recommend iDBUS, who offers amazing prices for intercity coach travel with tickets to/from Amsterdam, Barcelona, London, Paris and many other cities. Find out more about this deal by visiting iDBUS website
- By Train
- The high speed European rail network makes train travel very convenient. It’s often faster to go by train than by plane. Check www.raileurope.co.uk for Euro-Rail information. For local train services visit www.renfe.com