The Bath Hostel
St Christopher's Inn, Bath is the most central backpacker base in the city. Bath Abbey, the ancient Roman Baths, the modern-day hot spring spa and the famed Royal Crescent are all within minutes of your doorstep when you stay with us. Add to that the many boutique British shops, cafés, pubs and restaurants lining the cobbled streets of this quintessentially British city, and you’re in sight-seeing heaven!
Bath is a perfectly preserved Georgian city in the South-West of England with oodles of history and a lively ambience too. You certainly won’t be lost for something to do during your trip. People from all over the world travel to Bath to see the ancient Roman Baths, the history of Jane Austin and the many museums, parks, theatres, canal paths, and trekking trails! Better yet Stonehenge is only a stone’s throw away from St Christopher’s Inn, Bath. Visiting Stonehenge is always an experience, as you marvel at the sheer magnitude of these great stones and join the debate as to why they're there. Bath is also an excellent base to explore the quaint and traditional English villages that make up the surrounding Cotswolds.
Services and Facilities
- Free continental breakfast
- Clean fresh bed linen provided and beds made before arrival
- Free lockers available in the rooms only: A padlock is required. These can be bought at reception.
- Free Wi-Fi all day
- Free city walking tour
- Travel and sightseeing tips at reception
- Travel towels available to buy at reception
- Guests receive a 25% discount on food in the bar
- Bar and restaurant on-site
- 24-hour reception
- All night security staff and doormen
- Electronic key cards for hostel area
- Credit cards accepted
- Secure luggage storage with coin operated lockers available
General Hostel Info
- Check-in & check-out
- 14.00 check-in, 10.00 check-out
- A valid passport is required for check-in
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the building. Smoking areas are available outside.