The Brighton Hostel
St Christopher's Inn, Brighton is quite simply the only hostel in the city worth staying at! Youíll find us on the beach ‐ overlooking the grand Brighton Pier and a stone's throw away from the Royal Pavilion, the Lanes, the aquarium, and much more. Better yet the hostel and hotel is next-door to the National Express coach station, and a short walk away from the central train station. We couldnít be easier to find!
We have plenty of hostel beds and private hotel rooms, all with great views of the carefree seaside living in this sunny city. St Christopherís Inn, Brighton is the ideal spot for a break - less than an hour away from London by train and easily accessible by bus. From our beachfront base you can easily reach the oldest working aquarium in the world, the planetís oldest electric railway, the Royal Pavilion and the oh-so-cool collection of vintage shops found in the Lanes.
Services and Facilities
- Free continental breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building all day
- Clean fresh bed linen provided and beds made before arrival
- Towels included for the female only dorms and private rooms
- Travel and sightseeing tips at reception
- Bar and restaurant on-site
- Paid upgrade to a cooked breakfast available
- Towel rental and towel purchase available at reception
- Free lockers available in the rooms only: A padlock is required - these can be bought at reception
- 24-hour reception
- Nighttime security staff and doormen
- Electronic key cards for hostel area and rooms
- Credit cards accepted
- Secure luggage storage with coin operated lockers available
General Hostel Info
- Check-in & check-out
- 14:00 check-in, 10:00 check-out
- All dorms, private rooms and interior spaces are non-smoking.
- A valid passport, photo ID or driverís license is required for check-in
- No one under the age of 18 can stay at St Christopherís Inn, Brighton without being accompanied by a responsible adult. Anyone under-age cannot stay in shared accommodation with anyone who is not a family member or part of their group