The Camden Hostel
St Christopher’s Inn, Camden serves up a taste of North London like no other hostel in London. Surrounded by rockers, city hipsters, young professionals and artists alike, everyone’s welcome in this neighbourhood. You’ll find the best hostel in London between the Camden Town and Mornington Crescent stations on the London Underground, mere minutes away from of all the must see tourist attractions in the area. The hostel is super easy to get to from anywhere in London, it’s close to the famous Camden Locks and markets, and when you’ve had enough of the big city, you can make yourself at home in our relaxed chill out room, fully equipped with TVs, Internet access, couches and cushions.
Camden has always been a haven for artistic types and in addition to the fantastic Belushi’s bar attached to the hostel, there are plenty of pubs, clubs and bars in the area with the best live music in the city to keep you entertained - including the legendary KOKO! From this backpacker base you also have access to the many local markets selling everything you could possibly imagine and the Camden Locks, where you can stop for a drink, people watch, and see the barges pass by. You can also walk from the hostel in Camden to the London Zoo in Regent’s Park and to Primrose Hill, which offers the best cityscape view over London, anywhere in the city! With one of the original Doc Martin shops nearby and exciting events at the MTV London studios just around the corner, there’s so mush to see and do around this North London hostel.
Services and Facilities
- Free Continental Beakfast
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Clean fresh bed linen provided and beds made before arrival
- Towels provided in the female only rooms
- Travel and sightseeing tips at reception
- Free lockers available in the rooms: A padlock is required. These can be bought at reception.
- Travel towels available to buy at reception
- Bar and restaurant on-site
- 24-hour reception
- Electronic key card access for the hostel area
- Credit cards accepted
- Secure luggage storage with coin operated lockers available
General Hostel Info
- Check-in / check-out time
- 14.00 check-in, 10.00 check-out
- A valid passport, photo ID or driver’s license is required for check-in.
- No one under the age of 18 can stay at the hostel without being accompanied by a responsible adult. Anyone under-age cannot stay in shared accommodation with anyone who is not a family member or part of their group.
- Cash and most major bank cards are accepted. American Express credit cards are not accepted.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the building. Smoking areas are available outside.