The Greenwich Hostel
For a slice of tranquility in the midst of everything London try St Christopher’s Inn, Greenwich. Located in South East London – just ten-minutes away from London Bridge on the over-ground train service – this is a great chill out location with plenty to see and do, all around it. Top local attractions include the Royal Observatory - the home of the Prime Meridian Line where time is set and where you can actually straddle the east and west hemispheres! You’ll find the observatory on the mound in the lush surrounds of Greenwich Park, offering stunning views over the skyscrapers of the financial district, the historic Cutty Sark tea clipper ship, the National Maritime Museum and much more – all within easy reach of this top London hostel.
You’ll find St Christopher’s Inn, Greenwich conveniently located in the forecourt of Greenwich station, connected to both the London over-ground train network and the Docklands Light Railway. The hostel is just above the Belushi’s bar and restaurant, which offers all guests a great selection of food and drinks. On top of all this you can explore the Greenwich foot tunnel under the River Thames, see a big gig at the O2 Arena in North Greenwich and take a ride on the Emirates Airline Cable Car – London’s first ever funicular, all from from this top youth hostel in London! With friendly staff, comfy beds and the best attractions in the city on your doorstep, you can’t go wrong with St Christopher’s Inn, Greenwich.
Services and Facilities
- Free Continental Beakfast
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Clean fresh bed linen provided and beds made before arrival
- Travel and sightseeing tips at reception
- Free lockers available in the rooms: A padlock is required. These can be bought at reception.
- Travel towels available to buy at reception
- Bar and restaurant on-site
- Open 24-hour (see below for check-in times)
- Electronic key card access for the hostel area
- Credit cards accepted
- Secure luggage storage with coin operated lockers available
General Hostel Info
- Check-in / check-out time
- Check-in — 14.00pm until midnight (12:00am) Sun - Thurs, and 2:00am on Fri & Sat
- Check-out —10am
- A valid passport, photo ID or driver’s license is required for check-in.
- No one under the age of 18 can stay at the hostel without being accompanied by a responsible adult. Anyone under-age cannot stay in shared accommodation with anyone who is not a family member or part of their group.
- Cash and most major bank cards are accepted. American Express credit cards are not accepted.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the building. Smoking areas are available outside.