Female only dorms, bathrooms and connecting spaces.
The Oasis is exactly what it sounds like - a tranquil, female only collection of hostel dorms, rooms and bathrooms - in the heart of London.
Located inside the Village hostel
Located on the second floor of the Village hostel in central London, this female only hostel space can only be accessed using special key cards.
Special key card access.
After this extra security every bathroom, dorm bed and access area is female only and full of extra little luxuries to make you trip extra special.
The History of the Oasis
The famous Oasis building was an entirely female only hostel on the same street at the Village hostel in London. In 2015 this was relocated to a separated section of the Village hostel, just down the road.
What's different at the new, improved and relocated London Oasis?
The facilities you knew and loved at the old London Oasis are the same at the relocated Oasis. In fact, they're a lot better! The new Oasis is inside the UK flagship St Christopher's hostel - The Village. That means brand new bathrooms and super fresh bedrooms too!
What is mixed sex at the Oasis?
The reception and check in, just like before, are located at the front desk of the Village hostel. Breakfast is here too - again just like it was before.
When you've finished tasting the foodie treats at Borough Market just over the road, head to the nearby River Thames to take advantage of an awesome walking route.
After you pass The London Dungeons, head west to take in St Paul's Cathedral, the Tate Modern Gallery, OXO Tower, British Film Institute, Southbank Centre, London Eye and the Houses of Parliament!
Better yet this London Bridge hostel is a short train ride away from Greenwich with the famous observatory where time is set and the 02 Arena!
Services and Facilities
- Free Continental Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Clean fresh bed linen provided and beds made before arrival
- Towels provided in the female only rooms
- Travel and sightseeing tips at reception
- Free lockers available in the rooms: A padlock is required. These can be bought at reception.
- Travel towels available to buy at reception
- Bar and restaurant on-site
- Basement sports bar on-site
- 24-hour reception
- Electronic key card access for the hostel area
- Credit cards accepted
- Secure luggage storage with coin operated lockers available
General Hostel Info
- Check-in / check-out time
- 14.00 check-in, 10.00 check-out
- A valid passport, photo ID or driver's license is required for check-in.
- No one under the age of 18 can stay at the hostel without being accompanied by a responsible adult. Anyone under-age cannot stay in shared accommodation with anyone who is not a family member or part of their group.
- Cash and most major bank cards are accepted. American Express credit cards are not accepted.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the building. Smoking areas are available outside.