The Shepherd’s Bush Hostel
You’ll find St Christopher’s Inn, Shepherd’s Bush in London’s West End - the land of museums and galleries, postcard buildings, monuments, fashion houses and world-renowned entertainment venues! The west is of course also famous for our London youth hostel and Belushi’s bar – serving up a friendly and intimate atmosphere in an unbeatable location. The hostel chill-out room is packed full of good times – with a TV, Internet access, a travel book library and more, all to help you unwind after a long day of sightseeing at the many museums in nearby Kensington.
This London hostel is just over the road from the largest shopping mall in Europe - Westfield London. Inside you'll find nearly 300 high street and designer shops, and 47 tongue teasing eateries. This place is so special that the Mayor of London even re-routed the London Underground to make the whole area easier to get to. A new over-ground train station was also built - linking the location to Britain’s busiest train station, Clapham Junction. This means that if you're arriving into London’s Gatwick Airport, it's that much easier to get to our hostel - via Clapham Junction!
When you stay at this backpacker’s hostel in London, you’re also a stone’s throw away from the famous music venue - Shepherd’s Bush Empire, Notting Hill with the incredible Portobello Road Market and Kensington, which gives you access to an amazing High Street, Kensington Palace, Kensington Gardens, the Royal Albert Hall, the Albert Memorial, the Serpentine Gallery, and the Serpentine Lake. In nearby South Kensington you can also enjoy London’s best collection of free museums including The Natural History Museum, the Science Museum and the V&A. Enjoy all of this and more from St Christopher’s Inn, Shepherd’s Bush.
Services and Facilities
- Free Continental Beakfast
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Clean fresh bed linen provided and beds made before arrival
- Towels provided in the female only rooms
- Travel and sightseeing tips at reception
- Free lockers available in the rooms: A padlock is required. These can be bought at reception.
- Travel towels available to buy at reception
- Bar and restaurant on-site
- Chill out room
- 24-hour reception
- Electronic key card access for the hostel area
- Credit cards accepted
- Secure luggage storage with coin operated lockers available
General Hostel Info
- Check-in / check-out time
- 14.00 check-in, 10.00 check-out
- A valid passport, photo ID or driver’s license is required for check-in.
- No one under the age of 18 can stay at the hostel without being accompanied by a responsible adult. Anyone under-age cannot stay in shared accommodation with anyone who is not a family member or part of their group.
- Cash and most major bank cards are accepted. American Express credit cards are not accepted.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the building. Smoking areas are available outside.