Our Hostels in Paris
Overlooking a scenic Parisian canal this truly unique Paris hostel is a direct metro ride from the heart of Paris and close to the main attractions. With it's fun social atmosphere in bar and nightclub. Voted the the No1 hostel in Paris 2013.
Visit: St Christopher's Canal
- Excellent bar and nightclub. A truly social hostel perfect for meeting fellow travellers.
- Features modern 'POD' beds in all dorms with privacy curtain, locker, power sockets and a reading light.
- We were voted the 'Most Popular Hostel in Paris' in 2011, 2012 and 2013 at the 'Hoscars'.
- The hostel is a purpose built and clean modern facility, from the ground up!
- The site offers beautiful views over the Bassin de la Villette - the city's largest artificial lake.
- The location puts you in walking distance of the local international cinema, La Rotonde bar and brasserie, the Science Park, and markets galore.
A one-minute walk from Gare du Nord Eurostar train station, come stay in the most connected hostel in Paris. Our simple private rooms and excellent dorms are built to inspire the modern traveller. Paris Gare du Nord opened in 2013.
- Located just 100-metres away from the Gare du Nord train station, with direct connections to the UK and cites across Europe.
- Highlights includes a fun Belushi's bar in the atrium, a unique French bistro cafe, a huge chillout basement, and a restaurant with daily hostel specials.
- This hostel boasts the next generation of dormitory 'POD' beds
- Simple no-fuss private cabin-style, twin and double rooms at fantastic rates.
- The location is close to the famous Marais and Montmartre. Better yet, the Metro at Gare du Nord takes you to the best bits of the city in minutes.