The Gare Du Nord Hostel, Paris
Opened in 2013, St Christopher’s Inn, Gare du Nord is a cutting edge and modern backpacker hostel – super close to Gare du Nord train station! With a Belushi’s bar, a street café, free WiFi and more – all just 100-metres away from all the international train connections. In other words you won’t find a more convenient budget base in Paris!
When you stay with us at St Christopher’s Inn, Gare du Nord, you can also enjoy a huge basement chill out room – with a built in bar! Then when it’s time to explore the delights of Paris, you’ll be pleased to know that the main sights are only minutes away on the Metro - especially the Marais and Montmartre! Check in with us to enjoy all of this, the most modern Pod Beds in the city and more - at Gare du Nord.
Services and Facilities
- Free continental breakfast
- Clean fresh bed linen provided and beds made before arrival
- Towels included for the female only dorms and private rooms
- Travel and sightseeing tips at reception
- Common room and Internet lounge
- Free Wi-fi throughout the building all day
- Free lockers available in the rooms only: A padlock is required. These can be bought at reception.
- Paid upgrade to a cooked breakfast available
- Towel rental and towel purchase available at reception
- Late license bar, restaurant and nightclub on site
- Café on-site
- Private cabin rooms available
- Private en-suite rooms available
- Disabled access rooms available
- Female only rooms available
- Dormitories available
- Group bookings accepted
- Wheelchair accessible lift / elevator / toilets
- 24-hour reception
- All night security staff and doormen
- Electronic key cards for hostel area, rooms and lift / elevator
- Credit cards accepted
- Secure luggage storage with coin operated lockers available
General Hostel Info
- Check-in & check-out
- 2pm check-in, 10:30am check-out.
- A valid passport is required for check-in
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the building. Smoking areas are available outside.