The Gare Du Nord Hostel, Paris
St Christopher’s Inn Gare du Nord is our next generation award winning Paris hostel - offering super fast and free WiFi, modern ‘POD’ beds with privacy curtains and free breakfast every morning. We’re located between two of Europe’s busiest train stations Gare du Nord and Gare de l'Est - with 3 Paris Metro lines, great bus connections and trains to London and other European destinations.
We offer a wide range of rooms from female only dorms to double and twin rooms with private bathrooms for those looking for a bit of extra comfort. Every room at St Christopher’s Paris Gare du Nord includes heating, WiFi, electronic key security, secure locker storage, private or shared bathrooms and elevator access. Our modern hostel ‘POD’ beds have curtains for extra privacy as well as comfort and are fitted with power plugs, USB chargers and reading lights to help you rest and relax during your stay. Other awesome facilities and services offered at our Paris Gare du Nord hostel include:
- Travel kiosk with discounts on trips in and around Paris
- Free WiFi throughout the building
- Self-service laundry
- Chillout room and internet lounge
- 25% off food and drink specials downstairs in Belushi’s bar and restaurant
- Friendly and multilingual reception staff
- Online check in with a 24 hour reception
- Free city walking tour and Paris induction
- Insured lockers available
- Direct transport to CDG and Orly airports from Gare du Nord and Gare de l'Est
Below the hostel you’ll find Paris’ biggest expat bar Belushi’s - where you can meet locals and travellers 7 days a week. Belushi’s serves up an awesome range of handmade burgers, live music plus heaps of international and local events. All St Christopher’s guests receive 25% off food and 2 for 1 drink specials all day every day - be part of Paris’ biggest happy hour!
Our onsite Travel Kiosk offers discounted trips in and around Paris - including day trips to Versailles, queue jumping tickets to the Eiffel tower, Montmartre tours, tickets to the catacombs plus much more! If Paris isn’t your final destination be sure to check out the tour desk for great discounts on bus tickets throughout Europe
Services and Facilities
- What’s included:
- A continental style buffet breakfast is included every morning
- Clean bed linen provided and your bed freshly made before arrival
- Free and unlimited WiFi throughout the entire building
- Guests receive 25% off food and 2 for 1 drink offers downstairs in Belushi’s
- Our reception is open 24-hours a day. We have no curfew.
- Digital key cards and private lockers in your room.
- Wheelchair friendly and fully accessible.
- Welcome drinks every Monday at 6pm
- What’s included:
- Towels available to purchase or rent
- Hair dryers, universal power adaptors and other travel necessities available
- Travel Kiosk with tickets to all the major sights
- Discounted Bus tickets throughout Europe
- Book exchange
- Room types:
- Female only rooms available
- 4, 6, 8, and 10 bed dorms available
- All dorm rooms fitted with ‘POD’ beds
- All Private rooms are ensuite
- Group bookings available
- Function room available with a 280-person capacity
General Hostel Info
- Check-in & check-out
- 2pm check-in, 10:30am check-out.
- A valid passport is required for check-in
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the building. Smoking areas are available outside.