The Prague Hostel
St Christopher’s at Mosaic House is quite simply the best hostel and hotel in Prague. You’ll find the Mosaic House building on Odborů – mere minutes away on foot from all the sights to be seen along the river. The hostel in Prague is super easy to get to, using the many trams that drop off and pick up close by - on Myslikova and Karlovo náměstí. Better still, when you stay with us, you’re within walking distance of all the major attractions - including Prague Castle and the famous Astrological Clock.
Prague is a picturesque city with a rich history. Known for its stunning architecture, spectacular panoramas, quaint cobblestone streets, a plethora of galleries and some of the world’s best beer, the city has a great deal to offer – no matter what you’re into! Add to that beer gardens galore, some rocking nightclubs and Jazz clubs aplenty, and it’s easy to see why Prague is one of the most visited cities in the world.
When you’re not exploring the market stalls lining Charles Bridge, sightseeing from the heights of Prague Castle or escaping the crowds with a trip to Prague Zoo, the Belushi’s bar at Mosaic House offers refuge from the cultural storm with a chilled atmosphere, live music on the stage, a great food menu and a drinks list to match your mood. In this atmosphere where all nationalities from all walks of life converge, you’re bound to make some new international friends.
Services and Facilities
- All you can eat breakfast buffet for 150 CZK
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Clean fresh bed linen provided and beds made before arrival
- Free, customised Prague map with staff recommendations and discounts
- Travel and sightseeing tips at reception
- ATM in house for withdrawing cash
- Secure luggage storage with coin operated lockers available
- Towel rental and towel purchase available at reception
- Bar and restaurant on-site
- Chill out area and lounge
- Terrace Garden
- Wheelchair accessible lift / elevator
- Laundry facilities & services available
- Massage services
- Conference space for hire
- All private rooms with TV, iPod docking station, telephones, mini fridges, and safe
- 24-hour reception
- Electronic key card access for the hostel area
- Credit cards accepted
- Secure luggage storage (padlock required)
General Hostel Info
- Check-in / check-out time
- 15:00 check-in, 11:00 check-out (12:00 check-out for private rooms)
- A valid passport, photo ID or driver’s license is required for check-in.
- No one under the age of 18 can stay at the hostel without being accompanied by a responsible adult. Anyone under-age cannot stay in shared accommodation with anyone who is not a family member or part of their group.
- Czech Koruna and Euro are are both accepted. Most major bank cards are accepted. We also have an ATM in house
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the building. Smoking areas are available outside.