The Barcelona Hostel
In a city obsessed with football, sun, sand, sea and Sangria, a place to chill out and relax with friends is always welcome. That's what we offer at St Christopher's Inn, Barcelona and we offer it in a prime location - easily accessible from the airport, and within easy striking distance of the city's biggest attractions.
The location of St Christopher’s Inn, Barcelona puts you on La Rambla in seconds – a street full to the brim with cafés, restaurants, markets and street performers by day, and rocking by night with the best clubs, and nightlife in the city. A short walk down La Rambla will take you to the harbour and then onto the Barceloneta beach - where you’ll find sculpture, sunbathers, nudists and everything that makes the city so vibrant, and eclectic!
Beyond the beach, St Christopher’s Inn, Barcelona is the perfect backpacker base for seeing Gaudi’s famous La Sagrada Família, the Parc de Montjuïc, the Picasso museum, Park Güell, Barcelona Football Club, the beautiful old town district of El Raval and the Mercat de la Boqueria - one of Europe’s biggest and best, fresh food markets.
Services and Facilities
- Free continental breakfast
- Self catering kitchen facilities
- Free lockers available in the rooms only: A padlock is required. These can be bought at reception.
- Free Wi-fi throughout the building all day
- Clean fresh bed linen provided and beds made before arrival
- 24-hour reception
- All night security staff and doormen
- Electronic key cards for hostel area
- Credit cards accepted
- Secure luggage storage with coin operated lockers available
- Paid upgrade to a cooked breakfast available
- Bar and restaurant on-site
- Towels included for the female only dorms and private rooms
- Towel rental and towel purchase available at reception
- Travel and sightseeing tips at reception
- Common room and Internet lounge
General Hostel Info
- The hostel is in the city centre but this area is also residential. This means that it's really important all of guests are aware of the neighbours and show them the basic consideration they deserve. Failure to do so, or following external complaints, may result in your reservation being cancelled and you being removed from the premises.
- Check-in & check-out
- 14.00 check-in, 11.00 check-out
- A valid passport is required for check-in
- All dorms, private rooms and indoor areas are non-smoking. There are smoking areas available outside.