The Bruges Hostel
You'll find St Christopher's at the Bauhaus in the heart of the Old Town, surrounded by beautiful Brugean houses and heaps of history. The hostel is only minutes away on foot from the heart of the city, Markt Square, the Belfry Tower, the coolest canals and Burg Square.
Medieval Bruges will captivate culture addicts and romantics alike with stunning cruises along the canals and historic buildings that date back to the middle ages. When you're in the city, there's no better place to enjoy some famous Flemish hospitality than St Christopher's at the Bauhaus. Our collection of traditional, Brugean step gable houses will draw you into the magic of the city and make it hard for you to leave.
Our backpacker hostel in Bruges has everything you'll ever need during your stay with an Internet café, bikes for rent and the famous Bauhaus bar where you can sample some of Belgium's very tasty beers. If you want to treat yourself to a little extra comfort, you can upgrade to one of our pod beds - kitted out with individual power points, reading lights and curtains for a bit of privacy. You can also upgrade to one of our private apartments.
Services and Facilities
- Free continental breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi all day (communal/reception and bar areas)
- Laptops for rental
- Free city walking tours
- Clean fresh bed linen provided and beds made before arrival
- Travel and sightseeing tips at reception
- Bar on-site
- Travel towels available to buy at reception
- Towels provided in the hotel rooms and female only rooms
- Bike rental available from reception
- 24-hour reception
- Electronic key card access for the hostel area
- Free lockers available in the rooms: A padlock is required. These can be bought at reception
- Secure luggage storage with coin operated lockers available
- Credit cards accepted
General Hostel Info
- Check-in & check-out
- 14:00 check-in, 10:00 check-out
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the building. Smoking areas are available outside.
- A valid passport, photo ID or driver's license is required for check-in
- No one under the age of 18 can stay at the hostel without being accompanied by a responsible adult. Anyone under-age cannot stay in shared accommodation with anyone who is not a family member or part of their group.