The Edinburgh Hostel
St Christopher's youth hostel in Edinburgh is famous with travellers the world over for it's great location - next to Edinburgh Castle and the many attractions of the Royal Mile. With bright and airy rooms, you'll have plenty of space to stretch out and meet your new travel friends. With a 24-hour reception and no curfew, you're the one who decides what schedule to live by because you'll never be locked out. Add to that just how easy it is to reach this Edinburgh hostel from the airport and the train station, and you're all set for a fantastic time, sightseeing in Scotland.
When you return from seeing everything that the city has to offer, our on-site Belushi's bar and restaurant offers a top menu of international dishes, live music, great DJs and parties that come in all shapes and sizes. In the morning, Belushi's is where you can enjoy a free breakfast of toast and cereals - the perfect start to any daily exploration of this famous Scottish city. St Christopher's Inn, Edinburgh is situated in the Old Town, just across the street from the Edinburgh Dungeons and around the corner from Edinburgh Waverly train station - making it the best budget accommodation location - in the city!
Services and Facilities
- Free Continental Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Free city walking tour
- Clean fresh bed linen provided and beds made before arrival
- Towels provided in the female only rooms
- Travel and sightseeing tips at reception
- Free lockers available in the rooms: A padlock is required. These can be bought at reception.
- Travel towels available to buy at reception
- Bar and restaurant on-site
- 24-hour reception
- Electronic key card access for the hostel area
- Credit cards accepted
- Secure luggage storage with coin operated lockers available
General Hostel Info
- Check-in / check-out time
- 14.00 check-in, 10.00 check-out
- A valid passport, photo ID or driver's license is required for check-in.
- No one under the age of 18 can stay at the hostel without being accompanied by a responsible adult. Anyone under-age cannot stay in shared accommodation with anyone who is not a family member or part of their group.
- Cash and most major bank cards are accepted. American Express credit cards are not accepted.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the building. Smoking areas are available outside.