The Greenwich Hostel
Our hostel is located in the beautiful and historic South London area of Greenwich - just ten minutes’ from London Bridge by train, with free WiFi throughout the hostel and free breakfast. Nearby you’ll find the home of GMT at the Royal Observatory, the Greenwich Markets, views across London city from Greenwich Park, the Cutty Sark and the Emirates Airline cable car, crossing over the River Thames. We’re also less than 20 minutes to the O2 Arena.
St Christopher's Greenwich offers a great range of rooms - choose from a private twin, a six bed mixed dorm, an eight bed female only dorm and an 8 bed mixed dorm. Each and every room at St Christopher’s Greenwich offers heating, WiFi, electronic key security and secure locker storage. Other facilities and services offered at our hostel include:
- A continental style buffet breakfast is included every morning
- Travel kiosk with discounts on trips in and around London
- Free WiFi
- Chillout room and internet lounge
- 25% off food and drink specials downstairs in Belushi’s bar and restaurant
- Friendly and multilingual reception staff
- Free city walking tour
- Insured lockers available
Downstairs you’ll find Belushi’s backpacker bar where all St Christopher’s guests receive 25% off their epic range of burger’s and bar snacks, plus 2 for 1 drink specials all day every day! Belushi’s is the perfect place to meet locals, students and fellow travellers.
Services and Facilities
- Free Continental Beakfast
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Clean fresh bed linen provided and beds made before arrival
- Travel and sightseeing tips at reception
- Free lockers available in the rooms: A padlock is required. These can be bought at reception.
- Travel towels available to buy at reception
- Bar and restaurant on-site
- Open 24-hour (see below for check-in times)
- Electronic key card access for the hostel area
- Credit cards accepted
- Secure luggage storage with coin operated lockers available
General Hostel Info
- Check-in / check-out time
- Check-in — 14.00pm until midnight (12:00am) Sun - Thurs, and 2:00am on Fri & Sat
- Check-out —10am
- A valid passport, photo ID or driver's license is required for check-in.
- No one under the age of 18 can stay at the hostel without being accompanied by a responsible adult. Anyone under-age cannot stay in shared accommodation with anyone who is not a family member or part of their group.
- Cash and most major bank cards are accepted. American Express credit cards are not accepted.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the building. Smoking areas are available outside.