London Bridge Hostel Overview
The famous Oasis building was an entirely female only hostel on the same street at the Village hostel in London. In 2015 this was relocated to a separated section of the Village hostel, just down the road. The facilities you knew and loved at the old London Oasis are the same at the relocated Oasis. In fact, they're a lot better! The new Oasis is inside the UK flagship St Christopher's hostel - The Village. That means brand new bathrooms and super fresh bedrooms too!
When you've finished tasting the foodie treats at Borough Market just over the road, head to the nearby River Thames to take advantage of an awesome walking route.
After you pass The London Dungeons, head west to take in St Paul's Cathedral, the Tate Modern Gallery, OXO Tower, British Film Institute, Southbank Centre, London Eye and the Houses of Parliament! Better yet this London Bridge hostel is a short train ride away from Greenwich with the famous observatory where time is set and the 02 Arena!
Our awesome facilities and services include:
- A free continental style buffet breakfast with ham, cheese, fruit, cereals, toast and more is included every morning
- Clean bed linen provided and your bed freshly made before arrival
- Towels provided in rooms
- Free and unlimited WiFi (throughout the entire building)
- Guests receive 25% off food and 2 for 1 drink offers downstairs in Belushi’s
- Our reception is open 24-hours a day.
- We have no curfew
- Digital key cards and private lockers available to rent
- Towels available to purchase or rent Hair dryers, universal power adaptors and other travel necessities available
- Travel Kiosk with tickets and tours around London and beyond
- Discounted Bus tickets throughout Europe