The Prague Hostel
Prague is a picturesque city with a rich history. Known for its stunning architecture, spectacular panoramas, quaint cobblestone streets, a plethora of galleries and some of the world's best beer, the city has a great deal to offer - no matter what you're into! Add to that beer gardens galore, some rocking nightclubs and Jazz clubs aplenty, and it's easy to see why Prague is one of the most visited cities in the world.
When you're not exploring the market stalls lining Charles Bridge, sightseeing from the heights of Prague Castle or escaping the crowds with a trip to Prague Zoo, St Christopher's Prague offers refuge from the cultural storm in the hostel's café - with a chilled atmosphere, live entertainment, a great food menu and a drinks list to match your mood. In this atmosphere where all nationalities from all walks of life converge, you're bound to make some new international friends.
Services and Facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free Internet terminals in the lobby
- 24-hour reception
- Cafe and full bar with cocktails, 5 Czech beers on tap
- All you can eat breakfast - 150 CZK
- Bar food
- Trivia nights and live music
- Great international phone rates
- Massive rain-head showers
- Helpful, informative and multilingual staff
- A modern and stylish design housed in a historic building
- Public transportation passes for sale or rent
- Safe and secure keycard access to all areas
- On-site ATM
- Shared rooms, private rooms and apartments
- Customized map with discounts
- Located on two of Prague's best tram lines
- Luggage Storage
General Hostel Info
- Check-in / check-out time
- You can check in as soon as the rooms or beds are ready - usually by 3pm. If you arrive earlier, you are welcome to store your bags in the luggage room and use the common facilities. Check out time is 12 noon.
- A valid passport, photo ID or driver's license is required for check-in.
- No one under the age of 18 can stay at the hostel without being accompanied by a responsible adult. Anyone under-age cannot stay in shared accommodation with anyone who is not a family member or part of their group.
- Cash and most major bank cards are accepted. American Express credit cards are not accepted.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the building. Smoking areas are available outside.