www.st-christophers.co.uk is a site operated by Beds & Bars Ltd ("We"). We are registered in London, England under company number 01327896 and have our registered office and main trading address at 1D COLET GARDENS, HAMMMERSMITH, LONDON, ENGLAND, W14 9DH. Our VAT number is 235-2088-77.
Contact and Directions
How can I get in contact with your company?
You can find contact information related to Booking, Sales, Groups, Invidual locations, General and Tech by visiting our contact page.
How do I get to the hostel from the airport / train station / bus station?
You can find directions to all of the St Christopher's Inns hostels across Europe - on the individual hostel pages, on the St Christopher's Inns website.
Arrivals and Check-in
What do I need to bring when I check-in?
Photo identification is required on check-in. Valid ID includes passport, photo driving licence or national identity card.
What time is check in and check out?
Check in at 2:00pm and check out is at 10:00am, unless otherwise stated.
How can I pay?
We accept most major credit cards. We do not accept American Express credit cards. You can also pay in cash when you arrive, however if you book online your deposit must be secured using a credit or debit card.
Do I need to bring the credit or debit card I booked online with?
No, you do not need to have the card you made the reservation with. We do however need photo identification when you arrive.
I'm arriving really late / really early. Will I still be able to check in?
Most of our hostels have 24-hour receptionists or night porters who will be able to check you in. To make sure there are no problems with this, please contact the hostel staff directly, using the contact information listed on the individual hostel pages.
What is your policy for guests who are under 18?
If you are under 18 and travelling as part of a school group this must be arranged with (e) email@example.com
If you are under 18 and not part of a school group, you must be accompanied by a responsible adult. No one under the age of 18 can share a dormitory with anyone who is not part of their group.
Cancellation Policy and Non-arrivals
You must give at least 24-hours notice if you want to cancel a booking. If you make a cancellation less than 24-hours before you are due to arrive, you will still be charged for the first night of your stay.
Refunds will only be given for subsequent nights if payment has already been made and you have advised our staff “no later” than 10am on the day “before” your revised departure date. If your original booking was for 2 or more persons the cancellation/change must apply to the whole party and a new booking made for the persons not wishing to cancel/change.
Online deposits are non-refundable.
Click here to read the full Terms and Conditions.
Services and Facilities
Is bed linen provided?
Yes. We provide bed linen.
Is breakfast provided?
Yes ***. A free breakfast of bread and cereals is provided at every hostel. (*** excluding our St Christopher's at Mosaic House that offers all you can eat breakfast buffet for 150 CZK) You can also buy a hot breakfast at all of our locations.
Please be aware that cooked breakfasts are not available in the hostels before 9am.
Is there WiFi at the hostel?
Yes. This is provided for free in the bar and chillout areas. There is limited WiFi available in the rooms.
What is included in the price of my bed?
The price of your bed includes a free breakfast of bread and cereals, bed linen and free WiFi access.
Where can I store by bags?
Most dorm rooms include under bed lockers which can be secured using a padlock. You can bring your own padlock or buy one from reception.
How big are the under-bed lockers?
The under-bed lockers are big enough to store a 70-litre backpack.
Can I store my luggage at the hostel for a short time after I check out?
Yes. We have coin operated lockers that you can rent.
Do you provide towels?
We only provide towels in the budget hotel rooms and female only dorms. If you would like to buy or rent a towel, you can do so at the hostel reception.
Is parking available at the hostel?
This varies from hostel to hostel. Where parking is available, we list this on the individual hostel web pages, under the heading of Directions.
Is there a guest kitchen at the hostel?
No. There is a restaurant in every hostel where guests are entitled to discounts and daily hostel meals, but no guest kitchens in our hostels.
Pricing and Payment
How can I pay?
We accept most major credit cards. We do not accept American Express credit cards. You can also pay in cash when you arrive, however if you book online your deposit must be secured using a credit or debit card. For groups bookings you may be asked to do a fax form to authorize your card.
Can I book for someone else using my credit or debit card?
Yes absolutely. Please make the reservation using your details and contact us to change the name on the booking once confirmed.
Do you accept Cheque?
No. We don't accept cheques.
Can I make a reservation without a credit or debit card?
No. You'll need a valid credit or debit card to reserve online or over the phone. If you would like to use cash to make a booking please visit your nearest St Christopher's Inn.
- St Christopher's Inns uses industry-standard security encryption to ensure that your credit card and personal details remain safe and secure. We will never pass any of this information to any 3rd party.
- You are charged a 10% deposit that is “non-refundable” as this is taken by the booking engine not St Christopher's.
- The balance owing will be due in full on arrival.
- A mimimum stay of 3 days must be booked if you will be staying with us on the 31st of December at any location.
- You must check your e-mail confirmation carefully as we are not responsible for errors you may have made in entering your details. Making changes or corrections are not always possible, if in doubt call us so we can check what is on our system.
Telephone, E-mail, Postal/Mail, Fax, & Walk-in Bookings
- St Christopher's charges the first nights accommodation as a deposit for your booking. This will be charged at the time of booking, and this is a “non-refundable payment”.
- Bookings will only be taken with a valid credit card number (unless you are a walk-in customer) paying in full at time of booking.
- No credit facilities are available and accommodation must be paid for in full on arrival.
- It is recommended that you contact us to reconfirm your booking at least 7 days prior to arrival or if you wish to be placed in the same room as the remaining members of your group (subject to availability).
Can I make future bookings after I arrive?
Yes. Our reception staff at every hostel can make reservations for their own sites and the St Christopher's Inns across Europe.
Weekly Deals And Special Packages
- Please allow up to 48 hours for your request to be processed
- This special and price is only valid if you book online
- Not available over the Bank Holidays and 31st of December
- Unless otherwise stated, all beds will be booked in a large or extra large dorm room
- Full payment will be taken at the time of booking
- All deals are 100% non-refundable
- No refund for cancellation after check-in.
- All bookings are provisional until such time you receive an email confirmation containing your booking reference number
- All bookings are subject to availability and special deals will not be available during peak periods
- Also subject to terms & conditions listed on the bookings page
Website Security and Usage
This website is secured using a digital certificate from Thawte.com and VeriSign.com. All data sent from our booking forms - and that includes your credit/debit card numbers - are encrypted before they are sent to our server.
You will know that the page you are looking at is secure by looking at the Address Bar in your web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox etc) - The address should start with https:// and not http://. This is not a full-proof method of checking a page's security, though, and you should always be aware when using your credit card. Our site does, however, operate under a high level of security and we endevour to protect your sensitive information at all costs.