The London Bridge Hostel
The Village is the flagship London Hostel for St Christopher's Inns with a basement sports bar, a Belushi's bar and restaurant, a cinema, comedy club, and a chill out room! No night at this top hostel in London is the same as the next thanks to the great DJs who play here, international celebrations and live sports - playing on the big screen TVs. On top of all that the location of the Village puts you within minutes of Borough Market, Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, HMS Belfast, the London Dungeons and much more. With London's top cultural attractions on your doorstep, you'll never run out of things to see and do!
When you've finished tasting the many free food samples at the belly bulging Borough Market, an amazing walking route along the River Thames is only minutes away. After you pass The London Dungeons and Sir Francis Drake's ship - the Golden Hinde, this path heads west to take in St Paul's Cathedral, the amazing and free Tate Modern Gallery, the OXO Tower, Gabriel's Wharf, the British Film Institute, the Southbank Centre, the London Eye, and the Houses of Parliament! Needless to say, you won't be at a loss for something fun to do! This London Bridge location is also a short train ride away from Greenwich with its famous observatory where time is set, the Maritime Museum, the 02 Arena and the Cutty Sark tea clipper!
Services and Facilities
- Free Continental Beakfast
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Clean fresh bed linen provided and beds made before arrival
- Travel and sightseeing tips at reception
- Free lockers available in the rooms: A padlock is required. These can be bought at reception.
- Travel towels available to buy at reception
- Bar and restaurant on-site
- Basement sports bar
- 24-hour reception
- Electronic key card access for the hostel area
- Credit cards accepted
- Secure luggage storage with coin operated lockers available
General Hostel Info
- Check-in / check-out time
- 14.00 check-in, 10.00 check-out
- A valid passport, photo ID or driver's license is required for check-in.
- No one under the age of 18 can stay at the hostel without being accompanied by a responsible adult. Anyone under-age cannot stay in shared accommodation with anyone who is not a family member or part of their group.
- Cash and most major bank cards are accepted. American Express credit cards are not accepted.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the building. Smoking areas are available outside.